Take a lovely walk to the ruined church of St Comghan and beyond. St Comghan and the adjacent burial ground overlook the village of Kilchoan and Kilchoan Bay. The church dates from 18th century but it contains some of the original features of an earlier medieval church ( 12th or 13th century) which are most evident in the west gable-wall. The Church is dedicated to the Irish monk St Comghan (Comgan, Chomhghain); one of several churches he established on his travels in the Highlands and Islands. It was eventually replaced by a new building in 1831 in a location nearby. Take time to wander round the graveyard in search of two decorated stones in the Iona tradition dating from the 14th or 15th century. Further details of history of the church can be found on an interpretation board.
Continue up Glebe hill to a cairn made up of coloured pebbles, taking time to admire some fabulous views over Kilchoan, Kilchoan Bay and beyond.